Pajedas Spicy Nacho Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips were slightly larger than Doritos, and they tasted pretty good at first, but probably not as good as regular Doritos.
The taste improved considerably when the slightly hot aftertaste kicked in, and that was quite good. Unforunately, the chips were not as crisp as they should have been, just slightly stale, even though they were eaten two and a half months prior to their expiration date.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good toasted tortilla chip smell, not really cheesy.
From the package: “Wow! Great Price! Pajeda's means you are always going to get a great price! so stop paying more! Wow! Great Taste! Pajeda's also means great taste! Always remember never sacrafice Flavor!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road