Pajedas Spicy Nacho Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips were slightly larger than Doritos, and they tasted pretty good at first, but probably not as good as regular Doritos.
The taste improved considerably when the slightly hot aftertaste kicked in, and that was quite good. Unforunately, the chips were not as crisp as they should have been, just slightly stale, even though they were eaten two and a half months prior to their expiration date.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good toasted tortilla chip smell, not really cheesy.
From the package: “Wow! Great Price! Pajeda's means you are always going to get a great price! so stop paying more! Wow! Great Taste! Pajeda's also means great taste! Always remember never sacrafice Flavor!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1060 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Nacho Cheese Chips (132 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road