Walkers Marmite Yeast Extract Flavour Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips were thick, crunchy and very crisp, and the flavor was definitely an original one, as I had never heard of Marmite before.
They tasted quite good, and most of the patrons of the chip bowl enjoyed the taste, even if they found it very hard to place the flavor. The great crispness of the chips really helped to make the flavor sharp. One of the tasters didn't like the taste at all, saying, "It tastes like someone's toes."
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A bit odd, but not bad.
From the package: “Quality: Potatoes grown specially for Walkers are cooked to the highest quality. Taste: We add Walkers' unique flavorings. Freshness: Our three way protective package locks in Walkers' fresnhess ... to make sure Walkers crisps are always irresistible.” ... “Suitable for vegetarians” ... “Suitable for coeliacs” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes, vegetable oil, Marmite flavour [lactose, flavouring, flavour enhancer (monosodium glutamate), hydrolysed soy protein, milk, protein, Marmite yeast extract], salt.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (67 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (323 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Unusual Flavors (95 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Judy and Lee in Bermuda. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road