Walkers Marmite Yeast Extract Flavour Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips were thick, crunchy and very crisp, and the flavor was definitely an original one, as I had never heard of Marmite before.
They tasted quite good, and most of the patrons of the chip bowl enjoyed the taste, even if they found it very hard to place the flavor. The great crispness of the chips really helped to make the flavor sharp. One of the tasters didn't like the taste at all, saying, "It tastes like someone's toes."
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A bit odd, but not bad.
From the package: “Quality: Potatoes grown specially for Walkers are cooked to the highest quality. Taste: We add Walkers' unique flavorings. Freshness: Our three way protective package locks in Walkers' fresnhess ... to make sure Walkers crisps are always irresistible.” ... “Suitable for vegetarians” ... “Suitable for coeliacs” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes, vegetable oil, Marmite flavour [lactose, flavouring, flavour enhancer (monosodium glutamate), hydrolysed soy protein, milk, protein, Marmite yeast extract], salt.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Unusual Flavors (95 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Judy and Lee in Bermuda. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road