Dakota Style Brown Original Potato Chips
Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: These chips were loaded with great, salty potato flavor and had a heck of a crunch to them.
The look and texture was similar to Cape Cod chips, except that these were more irregular and crunchier. The chips were about half yellow and half golden brown (with most chips containing both colors). If they were crisper, they would have been perfect. Unfortunately, there was a slightly gamey texture to the chips in both bags that we tried, just not crisp enough.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Like a baked potato, good.
From the package: “No Cholesterol” ... “To make a better chip, start with a better potato. To guarantee it, we grow our own near Clark, South Dakota. Then we scrub them, slice them extra thick and open-kettle cook each batch by hand. The whole process from scrubbing to bagging is done in less than an hour so you know our chips are fresh.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Dakota Style
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road