Walkers French Fries Crispy Potato Sticks Worcester Sauce Flavor
Taste test: These long, curvy fries had a flavor that was really quite nice, and the flavor got fairly intense after eating several fries in a row.
But the texture of the fries just wasn't very good. It was kind of styrofoamy and seemed stale. Very crunchy, though.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a strong hit at first.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potato granules, potato starch, vegetable oil, worcester sayce flavour [flavouring, flavour enhancer (monsodium glutamate), milk proteins, sweetener (saccharin)], salt, colour (annatto).” ... “Suitable for vegetarians”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Judy and Lee in Bermuda. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road