Palm Springs Candy Company Caramel Corn Toffee Cashew Almond
Taste test: This caramel corn had a thick, strong glaze, with some individual popcorn kernels and many cluters of two to four kernels.
Most pieces had no nuts, but many had either a cashew or an almond attached. The taste was excellent, with an excellent caramel flavor, plenty sweet but not overly sweet. Good stuff from Palm Springs!
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice caramel smell, and I think I can smell the nuts too.
From the package: “Fun in the Sun Candies Since 1942” ... “Ingredients: sugar, corn syrup, butter, popcorn, cashews, almonds, lecithin, salt, water.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Palm Springs Candy Company, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road