T's Gourmet Potato Chips Garlic Blend
Taste test: These chips were pretty good.
They had the texture of kettle-cooked chips, sliced thin, with a mild garlic flavor and a good crunch. Most of the chips were small or broken, but the patrons of the chip bowl enjoyed the taste and kept coming back for seconds and thirds.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild black pepper smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Cooked in Corn Oil, and Spices.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: T's Gourmet Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road