T's Gourmet Potato Chips Garlic Blend
Taste test: These chips were pretty good.
They had the texture of kettle-cooked chips, sliced thin, with a mild garlic flavor and a good crunch. Most of the chips were small or broken, but the patrons of the chip bowl enjoyed the taste and kept coming back for seconds and thirds.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild black pepper smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Cooked in Corn Oil, and Spices.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: T's Gourmet Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road