Andy Capp's BBQ Fries
Taste test: Andy Capp makes (or at least eats) some awfully good fries, in every flavor they make.
These have a sweet barbecue taste, and they're addictive enough that it's tough to resist eating the whole bag. The crunch and consistency of the fry is just right, adding us to the Andy Capp's fan club.
Shop: Buy Andy Capp's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The bag smells like barbecue sauce — there's a great, sweet barbecue aroma.
From the package: “This package is sold by weight, not volume. You can be assured of proper weight even though some settling of contents occurs during shipping and handling.”
Online store: Buy Andy Capp's on Amazon #ad
Company: ConAgra Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Network World vending machine, Southborough, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road