Andy Capp's BBQ Fries
Taste test: Andy Capp makes (or at least eats) some awfully good fries, in every flavor they make.
These have a sweet barbecue taste, and they're addictive enough that it's tough to resist eating the whole bag. The crunch and consistency of the fry is just right, adding us to the Andy Capp's fan club.
Shop: Buy Andy Capp's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The bag smells like barbecue sauce — there's a great, sweet barbecue aroma.
From the package: “This package is sold by weight, not volume. You can be assured of proper weight even though some settling of contents occurs during shipping and handling.”
Online store: Buy Andy Capp's on Amazon #ad
Company: ConAgra Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Network World vending machine, Southborough, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road