Shaw's Sourdough Hard Pretzels
Taste test: These pretzels were huge! Well, each was less than three inches wide, but it was practically a meal.
They had a knotted shape, and the pretzel was very thick and dense, with lots of salt on the outside. You could probably make a meal out of a single one of these pretzels, unless you're really hungry, and then it might take two of them.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A little strange.
From the package: “Fat Free” ... “Pretzels are a cholesterol free food” ... “Quality Since 1860”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Shaw's Supermarkets Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published June 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road