Go Paks! Mini Chips Ahoy!
Taste test: These tiny cookies were just under an inch in diameter, but about the same thickness as a regular Chips Ahoy.
They definitely qualify as bite-size. They come in a container designed to fit into a car's cup holder. I don't know whether the concept of such a small chocolate chip cookie that you can eat anywhere was such a good idea idea. In general, chocolate chip cookies are good, but they're about a hundred times better with a glass of cold milk. It's not as easy to carry around a glass of milk with you as it is to carry this cookie container. As far as the cookies themselves, I like chocolate chip cookies as much as the next guy, but I just wasn't that excited about these. The miniature size just doesn't work that well for chocolate chip cookies. A single bite of these is smaller than the typical bite from a regular cookie, so you get less chocolate in your mouth at any given time. Regular Chips Ahoy cookies taste better.
Shop: Buy Chips Ahoy! on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like regular Chips Ahoy cookies.
From the package: “Go-Paks! cups are ... Perfect for cup holder. Reach in to snack. Crush-proof. Reclosable.” ... “Bite-size cookies with Big chocolate chips”
Online store: Buy Chips Ahoy! on Amazon #ad
Company: Nabisco, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Chips Ahoy! (26 snacks)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (295 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (73 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road