Go Paks! Ritz Bits Sandwiches Peanut Butter
Taste test: These small sandwiches were very tasty, with the lightness and nice taste of the tiny Ritz crackers and just enough peanut butter in the middle.
They were filling as well, plus there were lots of them, so you could probably make a couple of meals or many snacks from this reclosable container that fits into your car's cup holder.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like peanut butter.
From the package: “GoPaks! cups are ... Perfect for cup holder. Reach in to snack. Crush-proof. Recloseable.” ... “Made with Real Peanut Butter!”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: Nabisco, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Ritz Crackers (24 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (338 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (285 snacks)
- Crackers (213 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road