Go Paks! Ritz Bits Sandwiches Peanut Butter
Taste test: These small sandwiches were very tasty, with the lightness and nice taste of the tiny Ritz crackers and just enough peanut butter in the middle.
They were filling as well, plus there were lots of them, so you could probably make a couple of meals or many snacks from this reclosable container that fits into your car's cup holder.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like peanut butter.
From the package: “GoPaks! cups are ... Perfect for cup holder. Reach in to snack. Crush-proof. Recloseable.” ... “Made with Real Peanut Butter!”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: Nabisco, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Ritz Crackers (26 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (342 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (294 snacks)
- Crackers (216 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road