Go Paks! Nutter Butter Bites
Taste test: Unlike regular Nutter Butters, which are shaped kind of like peanuts, these smaller cookie sandwiches were round.
Quality control didn't seem to be very good in this container, as there were a number of stand-alone cookies that had apparently broken off from sandwiches (some with the filling on one side, some without), and some of the sandwiches didn't have their tops and bottoms properly aligned. Still, it's hard to complain about the taste of a Nutter Butter. It's peanutty and sugary and great.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells just like regular Nutter Butters. Great!
From the package: “Made with real peanut butter” ... “Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Nabisco, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Nutter Butter (5 snacks)
- Cookies (593 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (339 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (70 snacks)
Trivia: It says $1.49 on the package, but I actually got it on sale for 99 cents.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road