Go Paks! Nutter Butter Bites
Taste test: Unlike regular Nutter Butters, which are shaped kind of like peanuts, these smaller cookie sandwiches were round.
Quality control didn't seem to be very good in this container, as there were a number of stand-alone cookies that had apparently broken off from sandwiches (some with the filling on one side, some without), and some of the sandwiches didn't have their tops and bottoms properly aligned. Still, it's hard to complain about the taste of a Nutter Butter. It's peanutty and sugary and great.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells just like regular Nutter Butters. Great!
From the package: “Made with real peanut butter” ... “Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Nabisco, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Nutter Butter (5 snacks)
- Cookies (596 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (339 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (289 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (70 snacks)
Trivia: It says $1.49 on the package, but I actually got it on sale for 99 cents.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road