Go Paks! Nutter Butter Bites
Taste test: Unlike regular Nutter Butters, which are shaped kind of like peanuts, these smaller cookie sandwiches were round.
Quality control didn't seem to be very good in this container, as there were a number of stand-alone cookies that had apparently broken off from sandwiches (some with the filling on one side, some without), and some of the sandwiches didn't have their tops and bottoms properly aligned. Still, it's hard to complain about the taste of a Nutter Butter. It's peanutty and sugary and great.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells just like regular Nutter Butters. Great!
From the package: “Made with real peanut butter” ... “Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Nabisco, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Nutter Butter (5 snacks)
- Cookies (640 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (73 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Trivia: It says $1.49 on the package, but I actually got it on sale for 99 cents.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road