Taste test: These are kind of like those Kellogg's Nutri-Grain cereal bars, narrower, but with a similar doughy outside and strawberry jam-like filling.
The taste was pretty good, and it didn't leave as many crumbs all over the place as the Kellogg's bars do (but there were still some crumbs)..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, sweet strawberry aroma.
From the package: “Breakfast & Snack Bars!” ... “Vitamins and minerals added” ... “Artificially flavored”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Leclerc Foods USA
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road