Taste test: This box contained 10 compartments, each containing four gummy thingies.
For each set of four, the top and bottom were shaped kind of like hamburger buns with a bun-like color, and the middle two included a disc-shaped pink one and an oval-shaped green one. They were all very gamey, much harder to chew on than a regular gummy bear. The taste was OK, sweet, nothing great.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like jelly beans.
From the package: “Product of China” ... “Nickelodeon, SpongBob SquarePants and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Viacom International Inc.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Frankford Candy, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road