Bachman Golden Ridges Bar-B-Q Potato chips
Taste test: These narrow-rippled chips were very good.
The chips were crisp and fresh, with a great smoky barbecue seasoning. The seasoning wasn't sugary, and it was very tasty.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice barbecue smell. Much different than most barbecue chips, not sweet at all.
From the package: “Product of Canada” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (contains one or more of the following: Cottonseed, Corn, Canola), Bar-B-Que Seasoning and Salt. Seasoning contains: Sugar, Salt, Dextrose, Soy Flour, Monosodium Gluramate, Paprika, Onion, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Calcium Silicate (as an anticaking agent), Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Caramel Color, Natural Flavoring, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor, and Garlic.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Bachman (26 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (488 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road