Bachman Golden Ridges Bar-B-Q Potato chips
Taste test: These narrow-rippled chips were very good.
The chips were crisp and fresh, with a great smoky barbecue seasoning. The seasoning wasn't sugary, and it was very tasty.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice barbecue smell. Much different than most barbecue chips, not sweet at all.
From the package: “Product of Canada” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (contains one or more of the following: Cottonseed, Corn, Canola), Bar-B-Que Seasoning and Salt. Seasoning contains: Sugar, Salt, Dextrose, Soy Flour, Monosodium Gluramate, Paprika, Onion, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Calcium Silicate (as an anticaking agent), Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Caramel Color, Natural Flavoring, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor, and Garlic.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Bachman (26 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (600 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (482 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Johnnie's Foodmaster. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road