Cheez-It Hot & Spicy
Taste test: I remember eating Cheez-Itz way back in high school, but I don't think I've ever eaten any since.
This hot version is a great reason for me to get back into the habit. They aren't the hottest chips out there, but Sunshine has done a good job of I spicing up Cheez-Its, and these make a great snack with some extra kick. The heat is mild at first, but it does grow on you as you continue to eat more of these. You can taste the jalapeno flavor throughout.
Shop: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slight jalapeno aroma
From the package: Ingredients include Disodium Inosinate, Tabasco® brand dry flavoring and Tabasco® brand green pepper sauce
Online store: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Network World vending machine, Southborough, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road