Taste test: This yellow mesh bag contained seven large chocolate coins in orange foil wrappers, each about the size of a silver dollar, plus five smaller coins in a yellow foil wrappers, each about the size of a Kennedy half dollar.
The large coins had an assortment of Spongebob stickers on them, and all of the the coins were imprinted with various Spongebob-related characters. The chocolate was fairly dark in color for milk chocolate. It wasn't good chocolate by any means, but still, it was chocolate. If you desperately need chocolate and there's no other chocolate available, these might be a good choice.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very slight.
From the package: “Product of Israel” ... “May Contain Traces of Nuts” ... “Ingredients: Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Powder, Whole Dry Milk, Soya Lecithin (an Emulsifier), Vanillin (Artificial Flavor) and Salt."”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Frankford Candy, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road