Taste test: This yellow mesh bag contained seven large chocolate coins in orange foil wrappers, each about the size of a silver dollar, plus five smaller coins in a yellow foil wrappers, each about the size of a Kennedy half dollar.
The large coins had an assortment of Spongebob stickers on them, and all of the the coins were imprinted with various Spongebob-related characters. The chocolate was fairly dark in color for milk chocolate. It wasn't good chocolate by any means, but still, it was chocolate. If you desperately need chocolate and there's no other chocolate available, these might be a good choice.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very slight.
From the package: “Product of Israel” ... “May Contain Traces of Nuts” ... “Ingredients: Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Powder, Whole Dry Milk, Soya Lecithin (an Emulsifier), Vanillin (Artificial Flavor) and Salt."”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Frankford Candy, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road