Tiny Trapeze Confections Oven Toasted Caramel Kernels Plain and Simple
Taste test: This caramel corn was pretty good, and the taste was quite a bit different than your average caramel corn.
There was a definitely molasses taste. Most of the kernels were stuck together in chunks of three to six kernels. It left almost no sticky residue on my fingers.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good caramel aroma.
From the package: “sweet organic madness without a net” ... “We created Tiny Trapeze Confections with three simple principles in mind. Intense and unexpected flavors. The very best natural and organic ingredients. Unrivaled taste. Did we succeed? Tell us. — Ayis Antoniou and Suzanne Lombardi, founders” ... “Our products are produced in a facility where various types of nuts, peanuts and/or tree nuts are used.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Tiny Trapeze Confections, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published June 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road