Tiny Trapeze Confections Ruby Berry Blue Oven Toasted Caramel Kernels
Taste test: This popcorn had a purplish, sugary coating that tasted sort of like grape juice or various berries.
The flavor was pretty good, fruity without being overly sugary, but it really stuck to my teeth. Many of the kernels were stuck together by the sugary coating into clusters, some containing as many as five or six popcorn kernels.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a berry smell. Not bad.
From the package: “sweet organic madness without a net” ... “We created Tiny Trapeze Confections with three simple principles in mind. Intense and unexpected flavors. The very best natural and organic ingredients. Unrivaled taste. Did we succeed? Tell us. — Ayis Antoniou and Suzanne Lombardi, founders” ... “Our products are produced in a facility where various types of nuts, peanuts and/or tree nuts are used.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Tiny Trapeze Confections, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road