Sweet Nothings Popcorn Factory Gourmet Drizzle Popcorn Peanut Butter Cup
Taste test: The bag contained popcorn with a generous sprinkling of chocolate and caramel scattered unevenly throughout.
The popcorn was a bit on the mushy side, but overall, it tasted great, as the chocolate and caramel were really quite delicious. I didn't notice any peanut butter. Most of the contents of the bag were loosely stuck together by the caramel, so you kind of had to rip off a chunk containing several popcorn kernels. Once I did, it was hard to stop going back for seconds and thirds.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet and sort of chocolatey, but not really like a peanut butter cup.
From the package: “No preservatives added”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Sweet Nothings Popcorn Factory
Categories for this snack:
- Popcorn (569 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (345 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road