Sweet Nothings Popcorn Factory Gourmet Drizzle Popcorn Peanut Butter Cup
Taste test: The bag contained popcorn with a generous sprinkling of chocolate and caramel scattered unevenly throughout.
The popcorn was a bit on the mushy side, but overall, it tasted great, as the chocolate and caramel were really quite delicious. I didn't notice any peanut butter. Most of the contents of the bag were loosely stuck together by the caramel, so you kind of had to rip off a chunk containing several popcorn kernels. Once I did, it was hard to stop going back for seconds and thirds.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet and sort of chocolatey, but not really like a peanut butter cup.
From the package: “No preservatives added”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Sweet Nothings Popcorn Factory
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road