Sweet Nothings Popcorn Factory Gourmet Drizzle Popcorn Chocolate Toffee
Taste test: This popcorn had chocolate sprinkled unevenly throughout, along with some sort of toffee that helped to stick some of the kernels together.
When I saw "chocolate toffee" in the name of the I was expecting a Heath Bar sort of taste, but it was more of a butter toffee. The popcorn was kind of mushy, but the chocolate was just amazing. Since the coverings were uneven, there was some places with huge clumps of choclate, and those kernels were perfection.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate aroma.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Sweet Nothings Popcorn Factory
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road