Sweet Nothings Popcorn Factory Gourmet Drizzle Popcorn Chocolate Caramel
Taste test: This small bag had a huge stripe of chocolate running diagonally across the bag, with most of the popcorn kernels in the bag stuck to it in one way or another, either directly or via some of the caramel.
The chocolate was kind of bittersweet, and the caramel was very good when I could find any in a decent concenration. I liked the chocolate in some of the other Sweet Nothings varieties a lot more.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Chocolatey, pretty good.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Sweet Nothings Popcorn Factory
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published June 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road