Sweet Nothings Popcorn Factory Gourmet Drizzle Popcorn Chocolate Caramel
Taste test: This small bag had a huge stripe of chocolate running diagonally across the bag, with most of the popcorn kernels in the bag stuck to it in one way or another, either directly or via some of the caramel.
The chocolate was kind of bittersweet, and the caramel was very good when I could find any in a decent concenration. I liked the chocolate in some of the other Sweet Nothings varieties a lot more.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Chocolatey, pretty good.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Sweet Nothings Popcorn Factory
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road