Sweet Nothings Popcorn Factory Gourmet Drizzle Popcorn Chicago Caramel
Taste test: This caramel corn was slightly darker in color than Sweet Nothings' regular (non-Chicago) caramel corn.
Just about the whole bag was stuck together into a single block. It was very, very chewy, and it tasted good, with lots and lots of caramel.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Weak caramel smell.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Sweet Nothings Popcorn Factory
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road