Sweet Nothings Popcorn Factory Gourmet Drizzle Popcorn Flavor of the Month Almond Joy
Taste test: This bag contained mushy popcorn sprinkled with chocolate, a little bit of coconut, almond slices and caramel.
Unlike some of the other Sweet Nothings varieties, it was all completely stuck together. It was OK, and you might like it if you like this particular combination of sprinklings.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, smells like chocolate and toasted almonds.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Sweet Nothings Popcorn Factory
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road