Vegas Pops! Snoball White Chocolate Popcorn
Taste test: Most chocolate-coated popcorn I've seen had a thick coating of chocolate and, shapewise, only remotely resembled plain popcorn.
But this had a very thin layer of white chocolate and looked pretty much like regular popcorn. Even the popcorn hulls were visible, and their color seemed to be unaffected by the coating. A handful of kernels scattered thoughout the bag had purple candy stripes on them as well. Some of the kernels were stuck together in twosies, but most were independent single kernels. The thinness of the white chocolate coating didn't detract from the flavor, as it was sweet, tasty and good. On some bites, I could taste the popcorn and the white chocolate; on others, just the white chocolate. The coating left a slight amount of sugary residue on my fingers, but the folks at Vegas Pops were nice enough to include a wet nap on the back of the package (with a promotion for the Venetian casino printed on the packet). A tasty new variation on popcorn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild but sweet smell.
From the package: “Premium White Chocolate Product”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: GB Food Group, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road