Tastemorr Carb Measure Snack Thins Barbecue
Taste test: These soy-based chips tasted pretty good at first, as the flavor was a bacony, tasty and slightly spicy barbecue, and there was a generous amount of flavor powder.
The soy chip taste at the end wasn't good, but there was enough flavoring on the chips that the underlying taste of the chips wasn't too noticeable..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Like bacon. Good.
From the package: “Oven baked” ... “Think Thin with Carb Measure Snack Thins” ... “Balance your diet with these great tasting thins. High standards from start to finish allow us to produce a snack we know you will enjoy. These thins taste great as is or with your favorite dip.” ... “5 net carbs per serving” ... “12 g protein per serving” ... “cholesterol free” ... “good source of dietary fiber”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Barbecue Snacks (479 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (137 snacks)
- Soy snacks (75 snacks)
- Atkins Diet snacks (32 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road