Tastemorr Carb Measure Snack Thins Nacho Cheese
Taste test: These Atkins Diet-friendly chips had a whole lot of crunch and a decent nacho cheese flavor at first.
I would not equate the flavor to the intense cheese taste of a Dorito or Cheeto, but it was still quite acceptable. The quality of the flavor went down torward the end as the flavor powder dissipated and the underlying soy chip kicked it, so it was not great but far from awful. Most of the people who sampled these in the chip bowl said they were pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good cheese smell.
From the package: “Net carbs only 5g per serving 13g protein per serving” ... “Great tasting!” ... “Net carbs only 4g per serving 12g protein per serving” ... “Balance your diet with these great tasting thins. High standards from start to finish allow us to produce a snack we know you will enjoy. These thins taste great as is or with your favorite dip.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Nacho Cheese Chips (132 snacks)
- Soy snacks (77 snacks)
- Atkins Diet snacks (32 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road