Tastemorr Carb Measure Snack Thins Nacho Cheese
Taste test: These Atkins Diet-friendly chips had a whole lot of crunch and a decent nacho cheese flavor at first.
I would not equate the flavor to the intense cheese taste of a Dorito or Cheeto, but it was still quite acceptable. The quality of the flavor went down torward the end as the flavor powder dissipated and the underlying soy chip kicked it, so it was not great but far from awful. Most of the people who sampled these in the chip bowl said they were pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good cheese smell.
From the package: “Net carbs only 5g per serving 13g protein per serving” ... “Great tasting!” ... “Net carbs only 4g per serving 12g protein per serving” ... “Balance your diet with these great tasting thins. High standards from start to finish allow us to produce a snack we know you will enjoy. These thins taste great as is or with your favorite dip.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road