Lay's Tastes of America Santa Fe Ranch
Taste test: These ranch chips were crisp and tasted quite good.
The flavor was on the intense side, probably one of the strongest flavors of any Lay's variety I've tried in years. They even had a nice hot aftertaste. Good stuff!
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice creamy ranch smell.
From the package: “Lay's® Tastes of America™ Potato Chips are the ideal way to experience unique flavors without every leaving home. Twice a year, we introduce potato chips that celebrate your authentic regional flavors. Each flavor will be around for a limited time only, so enjoy them while they last.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (218 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (123 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Costco. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road