Lay's Tastes of America Santa Fe Ranch
Taste test: These ranch chips were crisp and tasted quite good.
The flavor was on the intense side, probably one of the strongest flavors of any Lay's variety I've tried in years. They even had a nice hot aftertaste. Good stuff!
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice creamy ranch smell.
From the package: “Lay's® Tastes of America™ Potato Chips are the ideal way to experience unique flavors without every leaving home. Twice a year, we introduce potato chips that celebrate your authentic regional flavors. Each flavor will be around for a limited time only, so enjoy them while they last.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Limited Editions (412 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (123 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Costco. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road