Lay's Tastes of America Santa Fe Ranch
Taste test: These ranch chips were crisp and tasted quite good.
The flavor was on the intense side, probably one of the strongest flavors of any Lay's variety I've tried in years. They even had a nice hot aftertaste. Good stuff!
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice creamy ranch smell.
From the package: “Lay's® Tastes of America™ Potato Chips are the ideal way to experience unique flavors without every leaving home. Twice a year, we introduce potato chips that celebrate your authentic regional flavors. Each flavor will be around for a limited time only, so enjoy them while they last.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (211 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1974 snacks)
- Limited Editions (401 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (122 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Costco. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road