Taste test: This snack pack consisted of eight round crackers, tubs of peanut butter and strawberry jelly, and a yellow plastic spreading stick.
I decided to be generous when applying the peanut butter, and the first five crackers were very peanut buttery and good. There was just enough peanut butter left to put a thin layer on the sixth cracker, and there was none left for the last two, so I had those with just the jelly. For both the peanut butter and the jelly, it almost got messy toward the end as I had to dig pretty deep to get anything out of the tubs. Overall, it was pretty good, and this pack was just about enough food for a light lunch.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Standard peanut butter smell, a sweet strawberry jam smell.
From the package: “No Refrigeration Needed” ... “Due to processing each component contains milk, wheat and peanuts.” ... “Serving Sie 1 Package Calories 410 Calories from Fat 180”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: J.M. Smucker Co.
Categories for this snack:
- Fruit Snacks (429 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Crackers (214 snacks)
- Snack & Dip Kits (49 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road