Taste test: These were a lot like the regular Pringles, but they seemed to be less crisp, and they were also a bit less tasty.
Not bad, but just not as delicious as the original. If you want something lighter and would rather sacrifice a little taste than risk the Olestra-cooked version of Pringles, these could be a good choice.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells the same as regular Pringles.
From the package: “1.3 Less Fat than Regular Pringles” ... “This United Not Labeled For Retail Sale” ... “Pringles Reduced Fat Contained 7 g of fat per 28 g serving. Regular Pringles contain 11 g of fat per 28 g Serving.”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Lowfat Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road