Wise Cheez Doodles Cheese Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: One of the great trends in potato chips has been flavors that authentically imitate the tastes of various kinds of food.
Some delicious examples are steak & onion chips, roast beef & mustard chips, ketchup chips, and roasted chicken chips. Wise has taken the concept one giant leap further, making a potato chip that's supposed to take like another snack. Specifically, a cheese puff. It's a great idea, and Wise should get its due credit. I hope they take the concept further, making tortilla chips that taste like popcorn, or pork rinds that taste like potato chips. As for these chips, taste was very close to what a cheese puff tastes like, but less intense in most cases. The level of cheesiness varied quite a bit from chip to chip, and you could easily tell which ones were which by the brightness of the orange. The really bright orange ones definitely tasted a lot like cheese puffs.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, it really does smell like Cheez Doodles.
From the package: “Two Great Flavors, Twice the Fun! Who has time for dull, ordinary chips? We think potato chips should be full of flavor and that's why Wise delivers big, bold flavor in every bag. Wise® ... When Only Big, Bold Flavor Will Do.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Wise Cheez Doodles (18 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
- Limited Editions (412 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road