Little Debbie Peanut Butter Cheese Crackers
Taste test: This package contained six sandwiches, each made with two bright orange square crackers and a thin layer of peanut butter in between.
There was a slight cheese taste on the first bite, and after that, a weak peanut butter taste. It felt like a sticky mishmash of stuff in my mouth. Not a particularly good snack.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of vaguely peanutty, but kind of bad.
From the package: “Allergy information: Manufactured on equipment that processes products containing peanuts and other nuts.”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: McKee Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road