Little Debbie Peanut Butter Cheese Crackers
Taste test: This package contained six sandwiches, each made with two bright orange square crackers and a thin layer of peanut butter in between.
There was a slight cheese taste on the first bite, and after that, a weak peanut butter taste. It felt like a sticky mishmash of stuff in my mouth. Not a particularly good snack.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of vaguely peanutty, but kind of bad.
From the package: “Allergy information: Manufactured on equipment that processes products containing peanuts and other nuts.”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: McKee Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (119 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road