Little Debbie Peanut Butter Cheese Crackers
Taste test: This package contained six sandwiches, each made with two bright orange square crackers and a thin layer of peanut butter in between.
There was a slight cheese taste on the first bite, and after that, a weak peanut butter taste. It felt like a sticky mishmash of stuff in my mouth. Not a particularly good snack.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of vaguely peanutty, but kind of bad.
From the package: “Allergy information: Manufactured on equipment that processes products containing peanuts and other nuts.”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: McKee Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road