Snyder of Berlin Honey Wheat Pretzels
Taste test: These pretzel sticks were about three inches in length and had a twisted/braided shape to them.
They tasted very good. The honey taste was subtle, but the combination of honey and wheat gave these a distictive taste that worked very well. There was a medium level of salt on the outside, but the overall taste was definitely different from your typical pretzel. These were a popular selection at the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: An OK wheat smell, maybe a little honey in it.
From the package: “The Land Of Pretzels: Not everyone's lucky enough to live in a part of the country that's famous for something. People in Wisconsin have their cheese. Folks in Vermont have their maple syrup. And we here in Pennsylvania (we call it Pretzelvania) have our pretzels.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Snyder's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road