Crazy Puffs Blueberry Puffed Corn Snack
Taste test: These are sort of like cheese puffs, except that they're flavored with a sweet blueberry flavor instead of cheese, and they're shaped kind of like popcorn (but they are actually not popcorn).
They had their admirers and detractors around the chip bowl. Some people liked them a lot, and others thought they were awful. These might be better to serve to kids than to adults.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like blueberries, or at least like Boo-Berry cereal. Some people who walked by the chip bowl didn't like the smell at all.
From the package: “Hey Kids! It's Barry Blueberry here to bring you a new fun-filled snack from Snyder of Berlin. Sick of plain, old snacks? I know I am! New Blueberry Crazy Puffs are a puffed corn snack with the sweet flavr of blueberries picked right from the bush. So get rid of the boring snack bag and dig into new Crazy Puffs! Soon, you'll be as crazy about them as I am.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Snyder's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road