Trader Joe's Corn a Copious
Taste test: How do you get a popcorn kernel to be only partially popped? Trader Joe's has figured out a way, as this bag is full of partially popped (or partially unpopped?) popcorn kernels, and then they've salted it it to make a snack.
These kind of taste like a mix between corn nuts and popcorn. If you are a big fan of crunching the unpopped kernels, you'll find that this is easier to eat and less work for your teeth (isn't it bad to be eating unpopped kernels?). The parts that are partially popped don't actually taste like popcorn, they taste more like a corn nut. Anyway, it was an interesting taste, and we had to go brush our teeth afterward.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like burnt popcorn (slightly)
From the package: “Have you ever popped so many corn kernels that you have some stubborn unpopped ones left over? Here's a product that's sorta popped, sorta not. Made from a particularly bombastic recipe, this is a salty treat that's sure to be POPular.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road