Trader Joe's Corn a Copious
Taste test: How do you get a popcorn kernel to be only partially popped? Trader Joe's has figured out a way, as this bag is full of partially popped (or partially unpopped?) popcorn kernels, and then they've salted it it to make a snack.
These kind of taste like a mix between corn nuts and popcorn. If you are a big fan of crunching the unpopped kernels, you'll find that this is easier to eat and less work for your teeth (isn't it bad to be eating unpopped kernels?). The parts that are partially popped don't actually taste like popcorn, they taste more like a corn nut. Anyway, it was an interesting taste, and we had to go brush our teeth afterward.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like burnt popcorn (slightly)
From the package: “Have you ever popped so many corn kernels that you have some stubborn unpopped ones left over? Here's a product that's sorta popped, sorta not. Made from a particularly bombastic recipe, this is a salty treat that's sure to be POPular.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road