Taste test: The latest shape of the popular Cheetos snacks looks kind of like a throwing star.
They're somewhat crunchy, but not very crunchy, and they leave a fair amount of cheese residue on your hands. They taste pretty much the same as the regular Crunchy Cheetos. The main highlight of these is reading the wacky stuff on the back of the bag.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly cheesy smell
From the package: “What in the Whirlz™ Can You Do? New Cheetos® Whirlz™ Snacks are begging for some motion. So take your imagination our for a spin. Twirl 'em or swirl 'em they can do anything. Like, could you use Whirlz™ snacks to play some crazy kind of football? Soccer? Hook them up to make a goofy gear thing? Whatever you do with Whirlz™ Snacks, tell Chester about it on the “Whirlz™WideWeb” at ePloids.com. Will you idea bring you fortune, fame or fabulous prizes? Nope. But Chester will keep every idea, so he might do anything with yours maybe even post it on-line for everyone to see. It's a new spin on Dangerously Cheesy® fun!”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (110 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (418 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
Trivia: Chester Cheetah posed for a new portrait for this bag.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Half Shell, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Chili + Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road