Taste test: There are few flavor combinations as perfect as mint and chocolate, but America's mass-market candy industy has generally done an poor job bringing chocolate mint products to market.
There aren't many chocolate mint products generally available, and a number of good ones have, for whatever reason, come and gone. It's hard to improve on M&M's, but Mint M&M's did just that, and they're gone. Hershey's Cookies n' Mint bar was very good, and it's gone. Now Kit-Kat has produced a chocolate mint product, and it's labeled a "limited edition." I hope that label is just there to tease us, and that the mint Kit Kat is here to stay. This was a heck of a deal: a 6-pack of twin bars for just a buck. It tasted good, with a nice mix of milk chocolate and mint and the usual texture and soft crunch of a Kit-Kat bar.
Shop: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great chocolate mint aroma.
From the package: “Mfg. in England for Hershey Foods Corporation Hershey, Pennsylvania 17033-0815 U.S.A. Under license from Societe des Produits Nestle S.A. Vevey, Switzerland, Trademark Owners”
Online store: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (42 snacks)
- Chocolate (1810 snacks)
- Bars (956 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road