Michael Season's Ripple Potato Chips Reduced Fat
Taste test: These wide-ripped chips were very crisp and had a very good crunch.
The taste was good, but it wasn't as strong of a taste as you get with some ripple chips. Based on what it said on the label about canola oil, this could be because you're tasting just the chip and not the oil.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not all that potatoey, but not oily either, so not bad.
From the package: “The Canola Oil Advantage- Low in saturated fat, high in monounsaturates, Canola Oil is the healthy vegetable oil. With its light, neutral taste, it enhances the chips' flavor — instead of hiding it. Michael Season's Reduced Fat Potato Chips use Canola Oil to bring you the best tasting chips with the most healthy rewards.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Natural Snacks, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Theo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road