Tastemorr Crispeez Oven Baked Rice Crisps Caramel
Taste test: These rice cakes were pretty good, with a crunchy, crisp base, a thin sugar glaze and a good caramel flavor.
They weren't as tasty as Quaker's excellent version of the caramel rice cake, but still not bad at all, especially considering that they were made with rice, which generally doesn't hold flavoring very well..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like apples.
From the package: “Supremely satisfying!” ... “Low Fat” ... “Great Tasting!” ... “America's Healthy Choice” ... “Tastemorr™ has refined the art of making the perfect popped chip! High standards from start to finish allow us to produce a snack we know you will enjoy. Our great tasting Crispeez are light, crunchy and bursting with mouth-watering flavor!” ... “Never more than 60 calories per serving” ... “Who says Snack Food has to be Junk Food?”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road