Wise Cheez Doodles Mac -n- Cheese
Taste test: These are cheese puffs shaped sort of like macaroni, complete with a hole that stretches the full length of the puff down the center.
The pieces were smallish and fairly consistent in size and shape, with most just under and inch long but with a few longer ones thrown in. They had a softness similar to the Puffed Jax, nothing like their namesake Crunchy Cheese Doodles. They also tasted a lot like Jax, though perhaps a little bit less cheesy.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A weak cheese smell, and I suppose it could be remotely like macaroni and cheese, though it might just be the regular cheese puffs smell.
From the package: “Cheese Flavored Baked Corn Snacks” ... “Combine a bowl of deliciousm oooey-gooey Macaroni & Cheese with the great taste of Cheez Doodles® — that's the tasty secret behind Mac-n-Cheese Flavored Cheez Doodles®!”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Wise Cheez Doodles (18 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (418 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (383 snacks)
- Pasta Chips (31 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road