Dip & Munch Pretzels Sesame & Herb
Taste test: These were flat pretzel sticks, a bit under 2 inches in length, coated with lots of sesame seeds on one side.
The density of sesame seeds was about twice as high in reality as it was in the pictures on the bag. The pretzels tasted good, with a nice sesame taste. Unfortately, I didn't have any dip on hand when I ate these, but the shape would make them ideal for dipping into something.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a toasted sesame aroma.
From the package: “No Cholesterol. No Food Colouring. No Preservatives. Sans Colorants ni conservateurs” ... “Kosher Parve Under The Supervision Of Local Rabbanut Ramut-Hasharon” ... “Product of Israel”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Israel (110 reviews)
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
- Sesame Snacks (82 snacks)
- Herb Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Amitai. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road