Dip & Munch Pretzels Sesame & Herb
Taste test: These were flat pretzel sticks, a bit under 2 inches in length, coated with lots of sesame seeds on one side.
The density of sesame seeds was about twice as high in reality as it was in the pictures on the bag. The pretzels tasted good, with a nice sesame taste. Unfortately, I didn't have any dip on hand when I ate these, but the shape would make them ideal for dipping into something.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a toasted sesame aroma.
From the package: “No Cholesterol. No Food Colouring. No Preservatives. Sans Colorants ni conservateurs” ... “Kosher Parve Under The Supervision Of Local Rabbanut Ramut-Hasharon” ... “Product of Israel”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amitai. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road