Tyson Hot 'n Spicy Buffalo Style Chicken Chunks
Taste test: When I first bit into one of these chunks, I tasted the chicken but not any hot and spicy flavor.
The hot flavor quickly followed. It was both hot and spicy, and it was pretty good, but it did not remind me of the taste of Buffalo wings in any way. After chewing on the meat a bit, the heat level was pretty good, and the heat stayed around as an aftertaste. Some of the chunks in this bag were moist and easy to bite into, but others were too gamey and very difficult to eat.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a standard jerky smell, no buffalo sauce that I could notice.
From the package: “Product should be consumer or refrigerated after opening” ... “Dried smoked chicken snack made with chicken dark meat” ... “Snack Time” ... “Ingredients: Chicken dark meat, water, salt sugar, spices, flavorings, cayenne pepper sauce powder, hydrolyzed corn protein, monosodium glutamate, butter flavor, sodium nitrite. Treated with a solution of potassium sorbate to preverve freshness.”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Tyson Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road