Lance Swiss Cheese on Wheat
Taste test: This package contained six square-shaped cheese-and-crackers sandwiches.
The sandwiches were very, very tasty. I didn't specifically taste the swiss cheese at first, but as the wheat crackers began to dissolve, there was a great Swiss cheese taste. A delicious change from the standard fluorescent orange cheese-and-crackers.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, it really does smell like Swiss cheese.
From the package: “Serv. Size 1 Package (39g/6 Crackers)” ... “lightly smoked swiss Real cheese”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road