SnackMasters Beef Jerky
Taste test: This beef jerky was definitely on the dry side, but if you're willing to do some chewing, it tasted good.
The pieces were thin and quite large. It would have been better if the pieces had been smaller, because I ended up ripping pieces into smaller pieces (which wasn't easy) to have a more manageable piece to eat.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like some kind of Chinese food, but I can't figure out which kind.
From the package: “Our SnackMasters® processing facilities are located in th heart of Northern California's San Joaquin Valley. Our secret family recipe, strongly supported by our time tested 'Old Fasioned Handmade' processing technique, emphasizing very strict quality controls guarantees you, our valued customer, an authentic natural gourmet meat snack that not only tastes great but is nutritionally very good for you.”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: SnackMasters, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Meat Snacks (129 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road