Pea Ridge Elk Ranch Elk Snack Sticks With Beef Added
Taste test: This elk jerky stick was moist and tasted good.
When I first bit in, the flavor wasn't that intense, but it grew tastier after some chewing, with a nice spicy taste and a peppery aftertaste that lingered. A good meat snack.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like pepperoni. Good.
From the package: “Ingredients: Elk, Beef, water, salt, corn syrup solids, dextrose, spices, mustard, garlic, sodium erythorbate, lactic acid starter culture, sodium nitrite.”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Pea Ridge Elk Ranch
Categories for this snack:
- Meat Snacks (125 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road