Better Made Red Hot! Barbeque Potato Chips
Taste test: These were very good barbecue chips.
The first bite had a sweet taste, but it gradually turned hot after that, and it stayed moderately hot until I finished the bag. The chips were crisp, thin and mostly unbroken. There was a hot aftertaste too.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice. Kind of a sweet barbecue and potato aroma.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Salt, Dextrose, Sugar, Sodium Diacetate, Spice Extractives, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Artificially Smoked Flavor, Oleo-resin, Paprika, with not more than 2% Sodium Silico Aluminate as an anticaking agent.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Better Made Snack Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road