Better Made Red Hot! Barbeque Potato Chips
Taste test: These were very good barbecue chips.
The first bite had a sweet taste, but it gradually turned hot after that, and it stayed moderately hot until I finished the bag. The chips were crisp, thin and mostly unbroken. There was a hot aftertaste too.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice. Kind of a sweet barbecue and potato aroma.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Salt, Dextrose, Sugar, Sodium Diacetate, Spice Extractives, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Artificially Smoked Flavor, Oleo-resin, Paprika, with not more than 2% Sodium Silico Aluminate as an anticaking agent.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Better Made Snack Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road