Sugar Creek Kettle Corn Red Hot Cinnamon
Taste test: This kettle corn had a bright red seasoning, was sweet and tasted good, but it had little or no cinnamon taste.
It definitely didn't have a hot cinnamon taste..
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A popcorn smell, couldn't really smell the cinnamon.
From the package: “Thank you for purchasing Sugar Creek Kettle Corn Co's products. We are striving to offer you, our loyal customer, a quality product that is a taste above the others. A flavor you would expect from kettle corns old time recipe.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Sugar Creek Kettle Corn Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road