Sugar Creek Kettle Corn Caramel
Taste test: This kettle corn was pretty good.
It was crisp and had a good crunch, with sort of a buttery caramel taste that wasn't overly sweet. On some of the kernels, I could taste some salt, but I wish more of them had that salty element to them, since the mixture of sweet and salty is a winning combination for many kinds of kettle corn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild popcorn and caramel smell.
From the package: “Thank you for purchasing Sugar Creek Kettle Corn Co's products. We are striving to offer you, our loyal customer, a quality product that is a taste above the others. A flavor you would expect from kettle corns old time recipe.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Sugar Creek Kettle Corn Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road