Sugar Creek Kettle Corn Original
Taste test: This kettle corn was good, and it was definitely on the sugary side.
There was not a whole lot of salt that I could taste, and the level of sugar was quite a bit higher than your average kettle corn. With a name like Sugar Creek, that should probably be expected. The kernels were fairly large, and they were crisp and tasty.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like fresh popcorn.
From the package: “Thank you for purchasing Sugar Creek Kettle Corn Co's products. We are striving to offer you, our loyal customer, a quality product that is a taste above the others. A flavor you would expect from kettle corns old time recipe.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Sugar Creek Kettle Corn Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road