Sugar Creek Kettle Corn Original
Taste test: This kettle corn was good, and it was definitely on the sugary side.
There was not a whole lot of salt that I could taste, and the level of sugar was quite a bit higher than your average kettle corn. With a name like Sugar Creek, that should probably be expected. The kernels were fairly large, and they were crisp and tasty.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like fresh popcorn.
From the package: “Thank you for purchasing Sugar Creek Kettle Corn Co's products. We are striving to offer you, our loyal customer, a quality product that is a taste above the others. A flavor you would expect from kettle corns old time recipe.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Sugar Creek Kettle Corn Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road