Pecos Bills's Teriyaki Beef Jerky
Taste test: This beef jerky was tasty and chewy.
Some of the pieces were too gamey and required extensive chewing, but for the most part it was moist enough and quite edible. The teriyaki taste was good.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice teriyaki smell.
From the package: “Made from Solid Strips of Beef” ... “High in Protein” ... “30% More Free” ... “Attention: To enhance freshness and taste, this product is packed with an oxygen absorber packet inside. This packet contains harmless non-toxic minerals, but should not be eaten.” ... “Premium quality beef jerkyimported from Argentina and further processed in the USA.”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Mirab USA
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road