Jack Link's Carne Seca Jalapeño Beef Jerky
Taste test: I like the idea of combining jalapeno with just about any food, so flavoring beef jerky with it seemed like a good idea.
The heat was mild when I first bit into the jerky, but as I chewed, it grew stronger and stronger, and it left behind an impressive aftertaste. Most of the jerky pieces I tried from this bag were slightly chewier than I might have liked, but the extra chewing really brought out the jalapeno flavor, which was a plus.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Like beef jerky, but you can smell a hint of jalapeno.
From the package: “97% fat free” ... “Packaged in the USA” ... “Ready to Eat Smoked Beef Snack!”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Link Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road